|
No matter what, somebody gets hurt
you just gotta find someone worth your tears
|
|
|
Profile melanie, 100294 star.cross@hotmail.com/ https://twitter.com/melanieeph/ ♥: pandas , sunrise&sunsets I run from hate, I run from prejudice, I run from pessimists, but i run too late. I run my life or is it running me? I run from my past. I run too fast or too slow it seems. When lies become the truth, I run to you.. — I Run To You Tweet.Tweet
Exits
yeepeng.bernice. siqi. justina. zhengmin. victoria. suxin. ferlyn. valerie. peiru. yanbin. siying. leon. yiling. marylyn. joan. wanni. kaiting. zhengyee. shermaine. xinru. renjie. farhana. jialer. Archives
10/06
11/06
12/06
01/07
02/07
03/07
04/07
05/07
06/07
07/07
08/07
09/07
10/07
11/07
12/07
01/08
02/08
03/08
04/08
05/08
06/08
07/08
08/08
09/08
10/08
11/08
12/08
01/09
02/09
03/09
04/09
05/09
06/09
07/09
08/09
09/09
10/09
11/09
12/09
01/10
02/10
03/10
04/10
05/10
06/10
07/10
09/10
11/10
12/10
01/11
02/11
03/11
05/11
10/12
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Saturday, March 29, 2008
H4M ! :D *zxzxskcaum . ily :D hahas! so bored now. 11.30 le. watching 'see no evil ' & mygawd ! its such a sadistic show. XD hahas! posting for fun now. heh! not much to psot bout actually. & ohyea. we lost our match against xinmin on friday. dammit. so damn sad! budden still. jiaoliao was happy w us. cos we put on a good fight w em' jiaolian was shocked to see them play so well. its like for th first time! hahas! we're so sway -.-" zz . heh. everyone was like so down on our way back RY started crying & waterworks kinda started . hahas. budden we were okay once we reached school. ate like a pig den. heh. drown my sorrows w food&cartoons. XD <(-(00)-)> called me silly -.-" pepo use alcohol ! wahahash! i use cartoons. lol ohwells. saturday. had trning. so tiring . miracle i can last till now & not be as tired. heeheeehee! coolness :D heh ! tml maybe going miss ang's house for make-up lessons. LOL! hope i dun see too much pink things tml T.T my eyes cant take it >< wahahahas! x) sure got lots of hello kitty stufff !! xp hahas! miss ang is a super duper ultimate hello kitty fan. hahahs! even her calculator is hello kitty de . XD she's so funny. wahahahs! yay! hope tina&fishy can go w me !~ muahahahhahs! hopefully we can go & WRECK HER HOUSE UPSIDE DOWN ! XD muabwahahaahaheeheeeeheeehooohooohooo ! *evilz >;) |
|
But whatever choice you made, don't regret
cuz' at that moment, it was exactly what you wanted |
|